Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Climate changes and headaches


!±8± Climate changes and headaches

Have you ever felt like your head is split open to those who had a balloon ready for it? My head still hurts from the storm? It is better if the rain comes? Have you ever noticed that when the changes in air pressure that can be heard? Our state, like many states due to the scarcity of water. We do not mix for weeks. I had no headaches during this period. We really need rain because our tanks were very low andSituation became increasingly desperate. Places that should be hot and dry in our country were to flooding, but not our place.

Then all of a sudden, I started again with a headache. The weather was changing and the nights were cold. I felt as if my head would pop, when all of a sudden we have rain. They hear about 5 cm for a period of 3 days and my headache the whole time. It 'was like my skull was a barometer, and when the pressure has begun to changeshow a storm was coming, I might say. I want to know, before the man of the time would tell us, we would get moving.

My father said that when he was a boy, he could say when it would rain, it would start mooing cows in the fields and lying in the willows. There was always a funny picture in my mind that a storm was approaching and just lie down and moo have been affected. During this last big rain storm, I do not think it was so funIf that was all I wanted to do.

It 'pretty amazing that many people bring their personal barometer in their skulls. During this rain, I discovered that many people with severe headaches. My doctor said that many headaches are altered by time, which can also cause the causes of migraine. But this is another day!

Even with the 5-inch of rain we've had in recent weeks, the ground water level is still low, so I think we can all expectmore headaches. This also means that the cows lying in the pastures and mooing. Well, since I recognized some of the symptoms of a headache rainy, I find it interesting to observe the behavior of other animals, when the storms come. I have dogs and cats become restless and move around while trying to be very comfortable. As I lay me to satisfy my mind, my cat was sleeping more than usual.

I noticed that the birds are not disturbed by rain orStorms. Continue to fly in the rain. This is quite curious, too, as you might think it would be hard to fly when their feathers get wet, but it would not interfere. I've seen hummingbirds collect, how often they go to an investor, both before and during the storm it. And 'interesting to know that when the barometer so many people through the storm approaching changes affected. Do you think it would affect the same when the rain turns to beIce or snow? I know it's for me, but it sure feels a lot better if the rain stops.


Climate changes and headaches

Braun Shavers Parts Guide Irons Steam Generator Order Now




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links